Friday, August 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged! My First Time!

Okay, so Chrystina wants 10 random things about me. I'll try to not repeat myself from previous blogs so these might be REALLY random!
1. I just started a running program called Couch to 5K from the website coolrunning.com I am on week 5 and I can't believe my kness and ankles are still in working order. Just 4 more weeks until they promise me I will be running 3 miles regularly.
2. I love color. No favorite, I like them all. If you've been to my house you know this.
3. I love words. Again, if you've been to my house you know that it talks to you. If I find a quote that I love or a word that has special meaning I will find a way to get it on the wall. It helps that my dear sister in law has a scroll saw and knows how to work it!
4. I am also in the market for a tummy tuck! I'll bet you thought you were the only one Chrystina!
5. Daniel Craig is my favorite James Bond. I know, I know you Sean Connery fans. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not!
6. I will be at Wal-Mart tonight at midnight to buy Breaking Dawn. I'm not interested in the party at Barnes and Noble. I just want to quietly get my book and go home.
7. I would eat pizza for every meal if I could. Margherita is my favorite but I'll try anything on a crust with sauce and cheese!
8. I wish my girls thought I was cool!
9. I can recite the Princess Bride word for word.
10. I love to mow the lawn and do the yardwork. Really! It burns a TON of calories and I love the feeling of having it all perfect.

BTW I just want to send a shout out of congratulations to Jerald Swain! We sure miss you!

2 comments:

Nanabee said...

Hey, Mom, don't let them know I told you so: They DO think you're cool.

Mom (I signed up as Maggie for some reason, and now I don't know how to undo it!)

P.S. I loved the 2-hour lunch, too.

Me said...

I LOVE IT!!! Also, I am so stealing the coolrunning program!! As usual you rock! Love it, thank you!! Jerald says thank you!

And you are COOL!!