Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wonderful Wet Day!

I absolutely adore days like today. Thanks to Hurricane Faye we have enjoyed windy rain since yesterday afternoon. We spent most of the morning in our beds, sleeping in and listening to the wind blow in the trees. Then I spent the afternoon running errands and running the girls around. I had my baseball cap on and my hair all curly so I ditched the umbrella and just got soaked! Yum! I wanted to grill chicken for dinner and was I going to let a little torrential downpour stop me? Of course not, that's why I have a covered patio! Then, to top off a perfect day the missionaries stopped by. Elder Vainuku and Elder Bowen. I love those guys. Whoever they happen to be at the time. You can't beat that kind of energy. This video was the highlight of the whole day:

1 comment:

The Harper Family said...

LOVE it!!!

Your girls are so cute.

Your family is so cool. :)

Can I be like you when I grow up??

:-D