Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some More Things That I Love

1. Two hour lunches with my mom. (and servers that don't have a fit when we stay that long!)
2. Sleepovers at Grandma's house. That's where Mallory and Brantley are tonight. Thanks Cathy!
3. Baylee's other family. That's where she is tonight (and last night as well!) Thanks Tami!
4. Shopping trips with my big girls. Thanks for the cookie Belinda!
5. Some of our very best friends and the best double date out there! Thanks Kurtis and Kim!
6. The following videos. The first is Mallory at age two at Belinda's choir concert. I apologize in advance for the music. Belinda was not singing this one by the way! The second is Brantley, about seven months, playing in the sprinkler. I'm not sure why but I've been thinking about these for the past couple of days.

2 comments:

Baylee said...

I wish both of them could have both stayed that age forever!!

The Harper Family said...

Those are so cute!!!

I love it.