Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Get on the Bus!

Okay, so it was the second day of school but the first day on the bus for Mallory. Her friend Rachel lives next door and since her brothers are both in middle school this year they are the only ones at our bus stop now. I wanted a pic of her actually getting on the bus but it was starting to rain and as everyone knows, I melt if I get rained on. And yes, that is a pop tart in my dear daughters hands. I'm sorry okay! We were not sure exactly when the bus would show up today and didn't want to miss it!

Update on Brantley and the traumatic mass desertion: Yesterday we went to Chic-Fil-A, ran a few errands, and then she fell asleep in the car on the way home. I took her out of the car and got her to the couch where she continued to sleep. I had to put her back in the car to go pick up her sisters and she did not wake up until half way to CHS. Very unlike her. May be time for more drastic measures.

1 comment:

Me said...

Poor thing! But, I am sure there has been a lot going on getting everyone ready in your house for the back-to-school mad dash. She needed the extra shut-eye.