Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogging is NOT for Sissies!

Well, I decided that my blog was a little hard to read with all of the colors and the textured background. So, logical next step is to find a new background and change the text colors, etc. (shaking head) Three hours later, here I sit with an aching neck and the beginnings of a migraine. One should not stare at a computer screen for three hours! What you now see (I hope you can see it better than before because that was the whole point) is the result of my ramblings around the internet looking for cool stuff. Turns out almost all of it came from the Cutest Blog on the Block site. I hope you enjoy the tunes. I'll be adding to my playlist almost every day. Off to take a shower and some Tylenol! Oh, and by the way, my blog is now going to start talking to you like my house does!

1 comment:

Me said...

I love it! It is cute and still has Kim written all over it! Cute!!