Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!

This year I have only one child in grade school.  I know, crazy right?  That means only one child to prepare Valentine’s for.  I have been that mom before, the one who makes handmade cards for each child to give to each of the 23 children in their classes.  (Makes me tired just thinking about it)  I have also been the mom that buys the boxes of cards after Valentine’s Day for a quarter and saves them for the next year.  This year however I am the mom who makes the cards and slaps her business name on them, making them a clever marketing tool and a tax write-off!  I’m pretty sure this is the real mom in me!

This card is printed on a beautiful pearl textured paper which is shiny and does not photograph well, but I think you get the idea.

IMG_6620_edited-2

5 comments:

mallory and brad ivey said...

i LOVE that!! keep this blog up, cause i'll need cool ideas like this in the next 10-15 years or so when i have kids in grade school! have a great weekend and tell everyone i send my love! :)

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love it great idea!

The Crew said...

SO cute. Definitely will remember this idea!

Lorraine said...

:(

This is like a million times better than any "Bananas 4 U" or "Bee Mine" I ever got.

This is probably better than anything I'll get this year!

Lucky girl...

Lorraine.

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

Fabulous card!! I must remember that.