Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can’t Get Enough

I have been playing with Brantley’s pictures from this morning and have a couple more to share.  First an example of what can be done in Photoshop Elements.  The shadows were bad in this one.  A friend suggested moving Brantley a few feet in front of the backdrop.  That’s the best idea but I only had a couple of feet to work with in the space, so here is the fix:

Before:

IMG_7096

After:

IMG_7096 copy

It’s not a perfect fix.  It softens the hairline.  But it gets rid of the shadow and evens out the background.  I also added an action that adds a little pop and contrast.

This next picture I did not edit the first time through.  I think it’s denial.  She just can’t be this old yet.  I used the same edits on this one as the one above.

IMG_7101

No comments: