Thursday, January 1, 2009

LOST: One mind. If found please call Kim at........


What a glorious time of year! I love the after Christmas glow. The children playing with new toys which this year included a Wii which Mom and Dad also adore! New iPods which brings a new level of quiet to our house that is rarely experienced. Lots of interaction with the neighbors and their new toys. An abundance of time with family and with Dad who has taken a lot of time off over the past couple of weeks. Several trips to the bowling alley and the movie theater, we recommend "Bedtime Stories" for the whole family and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Seven Pounds", and "Valkyrie" for the grown-ups. The new Christmas puppy.......wait, did I just say puppy? Yes, I swore that I was not having any more babies, puppies included, but guess what Santa brought?



Meet Lucy. She is a mixed mutt about 6 weeks old. I am in love with her! Yes, me, the "not so much of a dog person" who has barely managed to tolerate poor Annie all these years. I seriously love this puppy. She has been a joy despite the whining at night and a few accidents. She has taken quickly to potty training and lets Brantley and Mallory tote her all over the house. She was the runt of her litter so we are hoping she stays on the smaller side. She really is sweet!


And, by the way, the photos of her were taken with my new toy.

Behold the 10.1 megapixel Canon Rebel XS!

I'm in love with it too!




5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE LUCY!!!!!!! She is the CUTEST puppy I have ever SEEN,the SOFTEST puppy I have ever HELD, and the SWEETEST puppy I have ever MET!!!

Me said...

She is so cute Kim!! I love your new toy also! Happy New Year!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Lucy is adorable we would love to meet her! If you want any training tips we would love to help! we love dogs.

The Simon Family said...

Congratulations on a new pup! She's adorable. I love those shots of her, especially the 1st one. I like how you lowered the F-stop to blur the background so the focus is all on her. Excellent shot. :)

ME!!♥ said...

Your sooo lucky you got that camera!!! (and Lucy) I really really really want to be a photographer when I grow up!!