Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Fooling Around....

Sierra and I had a blast downtown today. Looks like a scary place but it's really not. We had a lovely visit from a public safety officer in a golf cart who was just doing rounds. She waved and smiled and went on her way. This little graffiti grotto is a secret, you'd never find it if you didn't know where it was. (Thanks Dad!!!)


I don't now anyone who can work hot pink eye shadow like this girl can!





Again, bring on the suggestions. I tried to use the ideas from the last post. Still getting a little blur but I'm still shooting on my various auto settings. I'll be moving on to manual settings shortly. I'm sure that will help!

9 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...

What fun! Your focus on the first two is great! I'm not a big fan of the photoshopping(is that a word?)=)but that's just personal preference. The first is my favorite.I love how she is looking heavenward and has the beautiful catchlights(lights reflected from sources other than the flash. Here the sky or sometimes a window)in her eyes. You are so beautiful Sierra! Great job Kim!

Kim Ence said...

Yeah, the photoshopping (absolutely a word now because we've both used it) is for those of us without the mad photo skills that you have! And for teenagers with pimples! And rockers like Sierra!

Shillig 1 said...

kim i love the photos you are taking! sierra is beautiful.

The Simon Family said...

Sierra is quite a model! :) The second one seems a little over-exposed on her face, but the details on the hair is sharp, great photo. Looks like what you'd see in a hair magazine. I cannot believe how much Sierra has grown in just 3 years...beautiful!

Me said...

WHAT AWESOME PICS!! Great job KIM!!!! Sierra is a great model, must come from her mom's side! That is awesome, makeup, background! All of it!! What a woman of talents!!

Jessica said...

wow, wonderful pictures. Please tell Sierra she looks absolutely beautiful! I love love lover her hair. It's so her!

Karen said...

Kim-
I just found your blog through the Starbucks blog. Your pictures of Sierra are gorgeous! Photoshopping is definitely a word and it can Photoshop only do so much. It's obvious that you had wonderful photos to start with and you only added a little something extra! My personal favorite is the fourth photo with the softer colors. I think it brings a good balance with the edginess of the scene and the softness of the colors - kinda like being a teenager!
Karen

The Harper Family said...

That is awesome!! I agree about the pink eye shadow. I really like her dark hair too.

Great job!!

Nanabee said...

These are so beautiful I'm speechless.