Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!

Wow, does my mom know how to throw a party or what! This evening was a fun one full of food and presents and really neat letters to Grandpa. The big 6-0! I'd say you don't look a day over 40 Dad, but with Kendall turning 40 next year I have to admit you do look a little older than that to me! But not much! And I must say, you were very photogenic tonight! Love you!

Yeah, nice sweatband. Mom, make sure he doesn't wear this in public please!
Party on party people let me hear some noise...............
Brantley is a champion candle blower outer. We could all learn a thing or two from her!
The balloon drop! A perfect end to a perfect evening!
Grandpa's birthday card provided great entertainment!
I guess I really should have invested in dance lessons!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, you're up late. I just saw that you commented on mine. I'm working on my Paris post. Looks like you had a great party. Your girls look cute posing with Grandma and Grandpa.

Baylee said...

OMGOODNESS!!!!!! That is so embaressing! That video ended with me with my foot in the air with that wierd face!!