Friday, July 25, 2008

Now entering the Blogosphere!

Okay, I have been enjoying the Blogs of friends and family for a while now and since I'm not sure exactly how to get started I am going to borrow some of my favorite things from some of my favorite Blogs. So, here we go:

What is on my iPod right now?
1. Josh Groban
2. Michael Buble
3. Chris Daughtry
4. And of course HARRY! (Connick Jr. that is) Check him out in "P.S. I Love You" with Hillary Swank "I think you're hot!.........Sorry, I have a syndrome!" By the way Lisa and Dad, check out the scene where the two of them meet for lunch at Ouest. That is our booth that they are sitting in! Way cool!

Can you tell I like crooners?


What do I watch on TV? Okay, trick question because we do not have cable. But, there are some shows that I have been watching online after the fact.
1. House-I have seen every episode of every season of this one. Love it!
2. Lost-Ditto though I am really starting to hate it! ( that doesn't mean I'll stop watching)
3. The Office- New to this one but what's not to like about Steve Carell?


Five things I love: (besides the obvious)
1. Jane Austen novels -I have read every single one of them.
2. My new candy apple red washer and dryer-Thanks hon!
3. Tennis, but only doubles. Singles is too quiet.
4. My tiny little house.
5. My great big bathtub!

Five things I do not love:
1. Mean people.
2. Gas prices.
3. Weeds.
4. Migraines.
5. Clutter.

5 comments:

The Harper Family said...

YAY! Welcome!

You will see that I don't update ours very often.

I am boring. LOL

I might have to copy from your copying ;) and put up lists.

By the way, if you like crooners, check out Matt Dusk! www.mattdusk.com

He's one of my favorites AND he's coming to Columbus next March!

Not that I know that already or anything... ;)

Shillig 1 said...

I love your blog already Kim. I think the title is great! Have you looked at Lisa Johnson's blog? She has good ideas. I borrowed her summer points idea this summer- GREAT! I think of my blog as my journal, so anything that matters to me gets posted. I hope that helps with ideas.

Nanabee said...

Yea! Now I can find out what's REALLY going on!

Mom

Me said...

I love reading things like this when people post them. Gives us that little insight that we don't always get to see on Sundays.
**AND I SOOOO-O LOVE THE "SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED!" AND the email signature "MOM ON THE OUTSIDE, BABE ON THE INSIDE!!" You are too-o cute! I might have to steal those!! I just love your brain!

Evans Family said...

Hi Kim,
I'm so excited to see that ya'll have a blog. I had no idea that blogs were so much fun until my niece began hers a few months ago, now I see that everyone has one. How exciting!! Thanks for letting me know about yours, maybe I will become a little more blog savvy and do one for us. (I might have to call you for some help.)Thanks again & keep on blogging!!