Friday, July 25, 2008

What's with that title?

So, why the lame title? I was lamenting to Kendall that I would love to have a blog of my own but I wasn't sure what I had to say that would make it worth it. He has always encouraged me to write a book and asked me if the blog might help me organize my thoughts into something that might one day become that book. I jokingly said that I didn't think anyone would want to read a book about the random ramblings from a mother of 5....He got that look in his eye that means " I knew if I let you ramble on long enough you would come to the perfect solution!" He does know me better than I know myself!

2 comments:

Risepa said...

Hi Kim. Thank you for inviting me to your blog. Awesome family picture - love all those beautiful Ences. Lupe has a blog on their family adventures in Okinawa and we get to keep up with their lives there daily. Blogs are awesome. I have a nephew and his wife has a blog on them so I keep up with their lives too in Roy, Utah. I am honored to be invited to yours. Let the camera roll!!!!!!!! It is so fun!

Me said...

Kim~ this mother of two is VERY interested in what a mother of 5 has to say!! Give yourself MORE credit!! I love how our spouses give us that extra push we need. Glad Kendall inspired you...go Bishop!
Plus, in a past broadcast we were urged to use the internet to post our testimonies and help clear up misconceptions about the church. What better way to use the internet for good?! Love your blog and can't wait for more posts!