Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh the HORROR!

My poor camera is sick!  I mean “going to the camera hospital” sick!  Why oh why!  It is so young with so much life before it.  Why will it not read my memory cards?  Why will it not format my memory cards?  Tomorrow it will be taking a little trip to New Jersey to find out why. 

I have a brand new niece being BORN tomorrow for crying out loud!  Bad timing. 

Oh well, it’s under two warranties so I’m really only bugged that it’s going to New Jersey without me.

canon ice pack

 

(Hey Dad??  May I pretty please borrow your camera tomorrow?)

1 comment:

The Crew said...

i FEEL your pain in every way, except that your pictures undoubtedly turn out much better! I hope I get mine soon. taking pics with my phone is not cutting it and tonight Ellie fell asleep with Miles on his bed and I wanted to scream it was so cute!! Max keeps asking me if I am really doing anything with the kids since I am not posting anything on the blog!