Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Hello all! It's been a little crazy around here for the past few weeks. I appreciate all of the kind words and prayers, even from those of you who don't know what's been going on. I don't have any pics ready to share just yet but I will be sharing the trip that Belinda and I took to NYC for her 16th birthday ASAP.
I do have some photos of the Davis's, our good friends from church. I took some family photos for them a couple of weeks ago. They are the cutest little family! We love them. I am starting to try my skills with portrait photography. Let me know if you want some free photos!
(I'm not sure how long the "free" part will last!)

6 comments:

The Simon Family said...

Hi Kim! Hope all is well with you. What a coincidence, I'm also taking up on portrait photography. It's a hobby/talent I'm working to perfect. :) Let me know how yours goes! These are great shots.

mallory and brad ivey said...

16? 16?! How in world is Belinda already 16? Wow...I suddenly feel old. Even still, I'm jealous you went to NYC! It's on my list of places to go sometime during my life. Maybe some day! Hope all is well, and I look forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks! :)

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

What's been going on??? I have no idea. E-mail me!!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Kim you are the best! We are so happy to be in Georgia and to have met your wonderful family! THanks for the wonderful photos!

The Harper Family said...

Those photos are beautiful!

Great job!!

Might have to take you up on the free thing... :)

Me said...

OMW!! You are truly a woman of many talents! Too bad we moved! You did a wonderful job Kim!! AWESOME! THose are great shots!