Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday Girls!

We were lucky enough to have enough birthdays in our extended family in November to need both hands to count them. Two of them live in my house though. Mallory was 6 on the 19th and Belinda was 16 on the 12th.
Mallory is such a loving little girl. I adore her crooked grin and sense of style. She loves her sisters and takes good care of everyone. Love you Mal!




What can I say? I have a 16 year old! And what a beautiful young woman she is. Belinda has become someone that none of us expected. She has grown from the timid little girl that would not ask for ketchup at a fast food place, to a musical loving thespian and talented soprano. She tries out for All-State and the school plays like she was born to be in the spotlight! So responsible with just the right amount of sass! I can hardly wait for the driver's license in January. I'm counting down the days.....
Love you Bella!






5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Mal,and Bella! Love you both. Hope your birthday was AWESOME!! :)

Love, Elizabeth

Lisa said...

All of your girls are beautiful and unique and I feel lucky to be their aunt!

Shillig 1 said...

I am amazed at the young woman Belinda has become just in the 2+ years I've known her. I love being with her in YW, what a blessing it is.

The Harper Family said...

Happy birthday, girls!!

Me said...

Happy birthday Mallory & Belinda! Belinda is 16! I know that but am slow to comprehend it! All of your girls are beautiful and full of spark, there is something great in those Ence genes! Belinda has really blossomed as her self confidence has grown and what awesome parents she has had to help her comprehend her worth along the way!