Friday, May 7, 2010

Between Here and There

These flowers make me happy.  Let me tell you why.  These flowers are a collection of what can be found between my house and the middle school.  Kendall and Brantley stopped several times yesterday on their way home from dropping Baylee off at school to collect these blooms for me.  So, it took some time, and thought, and excitement, and planning, and lots of love to locate, pick, hold, arrange, and give them to me.  It’s like sunshine and love on my table.  That’s why they make me happy.

IMG_9416

2 comments:

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

I loved hand picked flowers off the side of the road. Drew did this for me on the drive back from the temple, little daisies. . . it was priceless and so loving. I love all the color in your bouquet

Matthew Boucher said...

so sweet.