Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 40th Anniversary

My Mom and Dad are not really old enough to have been married 40 years.  But they have, and we are all so happy about that!  Kendall and I want to be like them when we grow up.  Their generosity never ceases to amaze us.  How about being invited to spend the last weekend of their anniversary trip with them in the North Georgia Mountains?!  It is one of my very favorite places to visit.  It is good for my soul to be in the cool, peaceful mountains in a cabin.  And when I say cabin, I mean a cabin with a hot tub, pool table, gas log fireplace, and satellite TV.  That’s my idea of roughing it!  Anywho, thanks again Mom and Dad.  For the weekend in the mountains, but more importantly for being a great example of how marriage is supposed to be.  Happy Anniversary!

IMG_2103 

The Great Moosemac in the sky.

IMG_2084 copy

1 comment:

Me said...

Happy 40!!! What a fun romantic get away!!