Friday, September 4, 2009

Convertible What?!

So, Kendall is in North Georgia spelunking with his brother and a bunch of other guys.  So, I took myself out for date night!  I had a great time just wandering around finding things to do.  I had some errands and did some window shopping.  A couple of things made me especially happy…..

1.  A very fashionable gay guy  said this to me:  “Honey, I LOVE those frames!”  That makes me happy with my choice.  I was wearing my new “sassy glasses”.

glasses

2.  A very cute couple was shopping in the bra department.  She was explaining to her hubby that she needed a convertible bra.   “What exactly makes a bra convertible” he asks, “does the top come off?”  “No”, she says condescendingly, “the straps convert from regular to halter to cross-back to strapless” .  I’m not kidding here about the next words out of his mouth, I couldn’t make this up.  He says , with a gleam in his eye “ I like the kind that converts to nothing.” 

It was all I could do to not spit Diet Coke all over the regular, non-convertible bras I was looking at.  Seriously, I had to walk away so I could giggle out loud and not embarrass anyone (myself included) since I really shouldn’t have been listening in on them in the first place.  I’m really glad I didn’t miss that conversation though.  It made my weekend.

4 comments:

dre @ Pulse MGMT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Simon Family said...

LOL...that's hilarious...thanks for the laugh!

Matthew Boucher said...

that is so funny. made me laugh, and wonder what kinds of things strange people have overheard from me in the bra department...

Me said...

You are so good~ I would have busted up right then!! What fun!! Jeremy would have come up with something just like that.

And I LOVE your new glasses too!! Sassy, sleek, and cute!! Watch out Kendall! You are married to one hot mama! But, he already knows that!!