Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to School

Now I remember why it is that I like summertime.  While it’s nice to have some quiet time during the day I’m not sure the hubbub in the morning is worth it.  I rather enjoy sleeping in until the noise in the kitchen worries me enough to get up and check it out.  This morning was extra fun.  Belinda locked her keys and her backpack in her car at the high school and called in a panic.  So, everyone in the car to drop off Sierra, head to the high school, rescue the backpack and watch Kendall run it into the office in a monsoon-like downpour.  Disaster averted.  Then, back to Eagle Ridge to drop off Baylee and Mallory at 8:47 (school starts at 8:45).  Because of the storm we were not the only ones arriving late so no bothers.  After a one hour round trip I am ready for a nap, but it is not to be.  Bills to pay, and house to clean.  The things I managed to ignore last week so that we could just have fun but are now in a dire state.  Catching up on Lost, House, and Lie to Me will have to wait until after bedtime.  I hesistate to complain too much though.  Disneyworld in less than a week!

1 comment:

Me said...

When it rains it pours! Hope that all is well with the rain. Oh, and have fun at Disneyworld! Can't wait to see the pictures.