Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photography Blog

Well, it's time. I have been in the process of obtaining a business license and setting up shop. While it will continue to be a work in progress, I am now officially in the portrait photography business. I have a blog that will serve as my business website for the time being. I have several new photo shoots posted there and I will put all of them there from now on. I'd really like to randomly ramble on this particular blog. I will be renting a booth at the Just 4 Kidz Consignment Sale the week of March 16th. Please come see me and do some smart shopping while you're at it. It's a great sale. Huge. You'l find everything you need for your kids and your home. It's all gently used and mostly you'll find great bargains. Here is the link to the new blog. 1000 Words Photography. Wish me luck! I am still undecided on my price structure but all of that info will be up on the blog before the end of the week.

3 comments:

Me said...

How I wish we still lived there! Congratulations Kim! You have worked hard and do great work! Good luck and God bless your beautiful family!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Good for you Kim!! How fun.

The Simon Family said...

Congratulations Kim! Your photos look great. Good luck with your business! :)