Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just call me Ms. Hannigan

 

To quote the world’s most loveable evil orphanage mother

“Some women are drippin' with diamonds.  Some women are drippin' with pearls.   Lucky me, lucky me, look at what I'm drippin' with…….Little girls!” 

Love my girls by the way!

But COME ON!  Finally we get a real honest-to-goodness boy toy and just look what happens.  It ends up as a means of transportation for no less than a UNICORN!  I’m sorry Spike.  Your roar just doesn’t evoke the same fear that it once did.

dinosaurunicorn

3 comments:

The Crew said...

such a great quote!:)

Liz Hedges said...

Love this post!

The Harper Family said...

Send it over to my house, with said unicorn.

What will most likely happen is that Roo will rescue the unicorn, Ethan will take the dino, and Tiny will try to get both. :)