Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pile ‘O Puppies

Well, it’s been an adventure.  We took Dollie the Dog in on December 14th.  On December 21st we welcomed six fluffy balls of fur to the world.   I’ve actually really enjoyed watching the process.  I felt Dollies’ pain during labor and birth, stayed up late worrying that everyone was warm enough, enjoyed the newborn sounds, and watched the little ones grow so much in just a week.  And, like a doting grandmother I get to send them all home tomorrow!  Also like a doting grandmother I will miss them.  But we have play dates to look forward to.

IMG_5947_edited-1

2 comments:

Me said...

Cute picture! I love the way newborn puppies dog pile. What a great experience. It is so neat and such awe-inspiring waiting up and watching an animal give birth. And, even better that you could give them back so soon!!

brian b. said...

way too cute, sleeping puppies.

Adorable!