Friday, November 13, 2009

I got a new toy!

It’s my first real, non-kit camera lens since the “accident”.  Though I must defend my 28-135 kit lens.  It’s been awesome and I will still use it.  But, the new one came this afternoon and I think it is going to change my life!  Okay, maybe not, but I’m really excited about the possibilities.  It’s really nice glass that I got for a really nice price from the used department at B&H.  I’ve been saving my pennies and watching the used dept. for this lens for a while and it finally showed up.  And, it’s not even used, just a return that never even got opened.  Sweet!  Anyway, I’ll be using it for a couple of shoots tomorrow after I spend all morning practicing with it.  So, watch my 1000 Words blog for the results.  I’m pretty sure I will not be sending it back. 

2 comments:

Me said...

HOW FUN!! Can't wait to see the results!!

The Starbuck Family said...

I am dying to know what lens you got! Don't keep us in the dark! What lens?